posted by SarahB at 2/04/2007 01:13:00 a.m.
ok well it may have not been the size of her head but it was pretty big
Happy Birthday big guy! Hope you have a gooder
hey davis!!! i have not seen you around today... happy birthday!!! I'll probably see you tomorrow!!!
Yeha I remember that. At Valhalla right. That was gros and bryson you kinda are a pushy bully type but i love you anyway. Oh and Happy B-day man
I only Bully with love
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
ok well it may have not been the size of her head but it was pretty big
Happy Birthday big guy! Hope you have a gooder
hey davis!!! i have not seen you around today... happy birthday!!! I'll probably see you tomorrow!!!
Yeha I remember that. At Valhalla right. That was gros and bryson you kinda are a pushy bully type but i love you anyway. Oh and Happy B-day man
I only Bully with love
Post a Comment
<< Home