What's all the fuss about?
Well after hearing all the horror stories about the weather in Saskatchewan we didn't know what to expect from the so called "harsh" Saskatchewan winters. But after living here for a couple of months and experiencing life here we have to ask what's all the fuss about? It was such a nice day out today that we decided to throw on some sun tan lotion grab our big gulps and ice tea then soak up the sun. If only there were some trees around so we could relax in the shade.



Oh yes and this is our new friend Amoda he's from Sudan and he's crazy. Oh and of course Dave was the lovely photographer for all of this and he enjoyed it more than he should have.
Sincerely
Parker, Lampard, Brady, Dave and Amoda
Sincerely
Parker, Lampard, Brady, Dave and Amoda
17 Comments:
Good job boys, it was a beauty day out today.
VERY NICE...
I miss you guys sooo much! Looks like a good time, just like McDonalds Dates and that chinese place that I forget the name of.
lol Oh man those were rad times. Or when we all took emily on a date. That was fun. Boys is that Ice I see on the ground? I tink maybe the bleak landscape has finally gone to your heads.
If you zoom these photos 2000X you can see goosebumps. You're not fooling anyone. Looks very fun, though. A little too much Manchester though.
Ahhhh Jim!! I zoomed in 2000X and my monitor cracked!! hahaha
well good to see that you guys are taking atvantage of the weather. i am also suprized that parker would be wearing so much clothing on a niice day, and no spandex? what the heck.
All I can say is SICK DOG!!! Don't they have any shirts in Saskatchewan?!?!?!
- Craymer
jon, you're totally sucking in, don't think I didn't notice that
tars (on Jim's account!!)
Bahahahahaha
Jon, your so hot right now...don't let anyone tell you any different.
Yes Jon, I do like your chubby body. HAHAHAHAHA
For everybody wondering who that creeper st. Joshua is he's our RA josh, well actually he used to be our RA then i demoted him and took his place. So now im the RA and he's my slave, sorry Haws but you're not here.
Your a PUTZ
aww haws! hey i have a funny clip from you and wilderness this summer that I'll put up soon. its soo funny with you and the red hair boy!
and dave why does that not surprise me that your taking photos?
and yes we have shirts in saskatchewan... aparently we have nudie colonists as well..
and now you understand my coloring.
white skin aka snow
yellow hair aka grass/ wheat
blue eyes aka blue sky aka 2/3s of saskatchewan
lol . That'd be sweet to see some more NEss footage. Man that was a good week!
That's the only snow you have?!?!?
I feel cold now... we still have all our snow (all 4 or so feet of it?)
Post a Comment
<< Home