Sunny Alabama to Windy Saskatchewan.....hmmmm?

Hello,
As you may have guessed from the title I have left the promise land of BC and the wonderful temperatures of the gulf coast. I have now landed on the windy and cold soil of Saskatchewan (although they have beautiful sunsets and sunrise here). To attend the great and mighty Briercrest to further my relationship with Christ and my knowledge of the Lord. I am in the amazing Lewis Apartments with Parker, Brady, and the one and only Jon Lampard right across the hall. Derkson is also down the hall. I'm currently in the student government as the Student Service Coordinator (basically I'm the in charge of organizing volunteers for service projects around the campus). I have awesome classes and I am enjoying them throughly. I am also involved with YQ and having "fun" with that. Well this has been a wonderful chat(oh wait i didn't actually talk out loud to anyone....oh well)PS: the picture is of me rappelling of the ceiling of the Hildebrand Chapel(about 60 feet)
Yours,
Dave Clark
2 Comments:
Hey I got to do that too and I didn't even take that course!
Hey, I did too!!
Fun times. Phil, I wish you had been there.
Post a Comment
<< Home