I Miss you guys!
Hey all, how's it going? Man am I missing you guys. I have been kind of holding it together here in the 306.... ok no that's a lie, I'm not. I have posted earlier that I am having a bit of a rough time being back at home. Everyone is different, my friends, my family and well me. I guess people aren't liking the change in me, my brother told me he no longer likes me anymore.... ya, it's been interesting. I am really hoping Justin gets a job here within the next week so we can fly him out soon. Phone conversations make me feel better but man I miss him. Wow, please pray for me, I am trying to get involved with a young adults group in my church, but every week I always have something... like today I have a ball game so I can't go, I prayed for rain but it is so beautiful today. But ya, I need to get good friends pray for that. Also I am going to be looking for work this week, please pray for this as well. Yep, on a brighter note, happy mothers day... only it was yesterday. We made my mom a scrap book, it took a while to make but man did she love it. It was awesome, had pictures of our childhood it was sweet. Then we watched home videos man they are so funny, I remember in highschool my friends would come over to watch our home videos they're great. Anyways, sorry my blogs are never exciting.... I just want to share a bit of me with someone... and well I love you guys so ya. Anyways if you could pray for strength and PATIENCE. Man I need patience. I love you guys. God Bless, So excited to see you all who are going to briercrest in the fall, if you want come down a few days earlier before school starts and hang at my place, it'll be sweet. Love you all.
Charissa
Charissa
1 Comments:
Hey Charissy! Toodels over your way* Anywhoo, I just want you to know that any post from anyone in Kaleo is just as exciting and informative. Keep em up, even if your not dealing with this well, cuz how else could you feel a bit better if we didnt know how to pray for you.
Heart ya girl,
see in the fall,
Post a Comment
<< Home