Shout out from London


Well I have been inspired by everyone's semesterly updates and figured I best get on that....as it has been an awfully long time. I some how manage to always loose my passwords and then I randomly try and hack in and occasionally it works!!
I got to see most of you this summer which was sweetness and I definatly miss not being in BC. I had a fantastic summer working on the waterfront at Qwanoes..tough but rewarding. Then I flew back to Ontario and went straight to school. I am still at Western doing Kinesiology.
The first 2 weeks were an absolute gongshow with no hot water, internet, furniture, phone, a missing roomate and no cupboard space whatsoever. We stored our food in cardboard boxes (oh wait...we still do) but we now have furniture and it feels like homeish. The house situation as been the biggest answer to prayer as I am with amazing girls. I am so thankfull!! What a blessing. We had one random come in 2 months after school started and has been interesting.... it has challenged me to go out of my way to love and be an example Christ's love.
PS The pictures are of me and my roomates.
I am not lifeguarding at the moment as I am coaching gymnastics instead. I coach a boys group which is so hilarious and they all try and show me how strong they are (with the exception of this one rolley-polley chubster who can barely run!) so funny. I am in the middle of exams right now and just need to finish off anatomy, biomechanics and stats. I am so looking forward to a break and christmas time. I haven't seen my fam in so long and am super pumped to chill with them.
Well I do really wish I could go for coffee with you guys and catchup in person.... if you happen to be travelling across the country come visit me!!
Hope you guys have a wonderfull holiday
Ally
5 Comments:
I'm clearly not on the otherside of the country. I am hurt and deeply offended we haven't seen each other in Ontario since kaleo ended... well... neither one of us has made an effort so I'll forgive you (and myself). Seriously though we should hangout sometime this month when we're done exams. Peace!
You could also be the first kaleo person to meet my fiance... and confirm to the rest of kaleo that she's real and not some strange made-up part of my imagination!
Ally learned how to blog? When Haws told me I didn't believe him, it couldn't possibly be true! If only I was traveling to Ontario anytime soon, we could hang out and catch up on life. If only . . .
Ally!!!
First things first, your title confused me. No two cities should be allowed the same name. I was all like "whoooaaa, Ally is in England???? when the heck did that happen?" and then my brain was like "what are you talking about dumb dumb? London... In Ontario" and then I was like "Ohhh ok. thats funny. Im gonna tell ally about that".
But hey good to hear that you're loving your crazy housemates. That's rad.
I sympathize with your difficulties of hacking into your Blog account. We'll see if I can end up posting this comment... pretty sure my password involves some algebraic equations.
How dare you make me laugh out loud at your description of fat kids running! "Rolley-polley chubster" ??? I feel guilty about enjoying that line.
Well, If I'm ever in Ontario, (perhaps for a New York Roadtrip with Viktor) we'll definitely all go for coffee. That "we" includes Kirk (obvious to me, but he needs clarification sometimes).
Peace out A-Town,
(psssst, the "A" in "A-Town" stands for ALLY).
OH Yah, and HEY KIRK
KIRK READ THIS PART DOWN HERE!!!!
I didnt suspect that your fiance was make believe until you tried to convince me otherwise. Now I am certain that "she" is a brilliant scheme of yours to play the worlds greatest April Fools Joke EVER.
I know your mind! April 1st you're gonna be like "SURPRISE , she's not real". Nice, I like.
I got nothing... isn't your rock star band elevate thing going to play in Toronto ever?
Post a Comment
<< Home