Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy Birthday Lindsay!

Well since no one has done anything about all this New Years Birthdays i thought I'd just wish Amanda a happy Birthday and I hope that you have an amazing year in 2007, which for everyone elses enjoyment boasts 3 kaleo weddings and also tons of fun I'm sure. Happy B-day Amanda!

6 Comments:

Blogger Charissa said...

Happy Birthday manders. Hope you enjoyed the gift I got you.... if you haven't received it yet, speak to Justin's mom, I gave it to her to give to you on this wonderful day.

2:22 p.m.  
Blogger Charissa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:22 p.m.  
Blogger Charissa said...

That Deleted comment by the way was mine in case your wondering. I accidentally posted it that comment twice.

2:23 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Amanda!!! I hope you have a wonderful day :)

4:45 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeahhh!! Happy Birthday Amanda! woot woot

8:49 p.m.  
Blogger charis said...

Happy Birthday Amanda! And happy birthday to you too Haws! And also happy bday to BenBad, if he reads this thing.

9:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home