Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hey, all i've been watching this thing fill up with peoples plans and aspirations. Great guys! your all doing awesome. As for myself... different story. My life has changed incredibly scine, Kaleo, then Planting, then Camp, now life.... I am Presently working at a drywall company. I don't put up the drywall i just pack it around different job sites. Life, as i know it is happening.

Faith on the other hand is shakey at best, and i hate asking for prayer when i don't evne feel i can. So my problem arises. If anyone has any, wisdom or knowledge they'd love to share with a sheep that is further than lost... i don't like to say that but it might be the truth... i don't know. I do love you guys. I just wish i could know you all closer.

Scott, out.

5 Comments:

Blogger andrew said...

Scott you seem to be a very up and down guy. When you're High you're really high and when you're low you're really low. My advice would be work on more balance. Also remember that God never Changes he is the same yesterday today and tomorrow. I hope you work out whatever you need to bro
God bless -Andrew

12:36 a.m.  
Blogger Kirk said...

I just sent you an email. Check it out.

2:29 a.m.  
Blogger DERKSON said...

AMEN

2:07 p.m.  
Blogger Scott said...

thanks for the support.

10:57 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel the exact same way as scott.

people keep telling me that God is just testing me, and that he doesn't test us unless he knows we'll get through it with him.

so hopefully that is true and we'll both get through it

8:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home