Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Hey Hey,

I thought I would update everyone on my RCMP application process. So far, I have taken the written exam. I took it in November and passed it. After taking the exam, they sent me a application package. It was huge! They know everything about me. I filled it out and sent it in about one month ago. Last month I took the fitness test. I had to take the fitness test twice. The first time I had the cardio, but I didn't have the muscle to make it time. So I weight trained for one month with a friend and passed it the second time with 1min and 9 seconds to spare. I felt like Rocky Balboa. Now I am waiting to hear back from the RCMP about my package and a possible interview and polygraph. I could hear from them anytime.

While I am waiting for the RCMP to call, I am still studying at UCFV, which is almost done. I am still lifeguarding at the wave pool. Jen and I joined something new. We started jiu-jitsu last month. It is sweet! It is also a good way for us to resolve our conflicts;)

So yeah, that is it! I am looking foward to seeing those of you who are going to the weddings this summer.

Take care.

1 Comments:

Blogger DERKSON said...

HAHAHA!Teri thats awesome stuff to hear* I hope everything goes sweel with ya. Oh and Im sorry for any times Ive ever said anything that may have offened you and wanted to make you take Ju-jitsu or anyting like dat...

Anywhoodles, great to ehar form ya guys again...

9:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home